Dr. J.A. Badeaux has been in private practice here in Central Louisiana with offices in Alexandria and Natchitoches for the past 22 years prior to joining Red River ENT in June, 2019. He is board certified by the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgeon. He enjoys and is experienced in treating adult and pediatric patients with medical and surgical problems involving tonsils, adenoids, hearing loss, chronic ear disease and sinus infections, airway obstruction of nose and throat, sleep apnea and snoring, thyroid disease, and balance disorders.
Dr. Badeaux was raised in Thibodaux, Louisiana. He attended Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge and received his medical and ENT training at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- LSU, Baton Rouge, LA 1987
- LSU, New Orleans, LA 1991
- General Surgery, LSUMC, New Orleans, LA 1991-1993
- Otolaryngology – head & neck surgery, Louisiana State University Medical Center, New Orleans, LA, 1993-1997
- American Board of Otolaryngology- April 10, 1998
- Louisiana State Medical Society American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery